San Diego State University, in conjunction with its National Center for Urban School Transformation (NCUST), is pleased to offer a California Administrative Services Clear Credential program. This exciting program, fully accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, offers novice administrators professional development grounded in the real work of the schools and districts they serve and informed by the leadership systems and practices found in America’s highest performing schools.
- One-on-one guidance provided by an experienced administrator coach.
- Clear your California administrative credential at one the nation’s top universities.
- Rich opportunities to learn directly from administrators leading high-performing urban schools through attendance at the NCUST America’s Best Urban Schools Symposium and guided visits to NCUST’s award-winning schools.
- Job-embedded professional development as novice administrators identify a real problem of practice in their schools/districts, articulate measurable goals for its resolution, and create and implement a plan of action.
- Participation in a network with other novice administrators (designed to support leadership growth and development as participants learn from, support, and challenge one another).